The historic Rappy pub built in 1911 is the ultimate tree change lifestyle, located in a friendly town only 29km from Casino and 2 hrs to the Gold Coast. Now with the new price makes it affordable as a private residence or fantastic opportunity to establish more avenues as an Air-BB, general store, wedding venue or camping grounds for that quiet weekend getaway. Set on a large 2.68ha allotment this beautifully presented pub has a lot to offer. Scenic rural views from the extensive veranda's and loads of country charm. This property would make the ideal huge homestead or iconic business.
- Full bar with going concern, plant and equipment
- Spacious lounge room with ornamental fireplace and a chandelier
- Wide back deck with tables and chairs for all occasions enjoying the rural outlook
- Centrally located feature staircase to upstairs 4 bedroom residence
- 2 Bathrooms plus amenities
- Recently renovated including new carpet, painting of internal and external areas
- An extensive amount of renovations on the structural parts have been completed so the hard yards have already been done, still opportunity to put your own stamp
- Set on Multiple Titles of land which can be sold off individually
- Owner will consider property swaps plus cash adjustments in Lennox/Byron areas.
"GET HAPPY AT THE RAPPY"
Call Jenny today on 0428 699 807 to view by appointment